Money Laundering Regulations
** Please Note Following** Important Changes**
Due to recent changes made to the Money Laundering Regulations ( June 2017) we are required by law to verify the identity and address of all parties selling /buying /renting/letting a property through our company.
We must receive ( original) one item of documentation from both List A and List B below. We must receive original documents, or copies certified by a professionally recognised individual ie Solicitor or Accountant.
List A ( Photo ID)
- These can include current passport or driving license
- Valid ID Card
- Firearm or Shotgun certificate
- A resident permit issued by the Home Office to EU National.
List B ( Proof of Residence)
- Current UK/EU photo driving license ( if not used to prove identity)
- Utility bill issued in last quarter(paper)
- Recent bank statement
- HMRC Tax notification
- Recent Council tax Bill.
Please contact us for further information.